Tuesday, June 18, 2013

American Flag for the 4th of July!

I've been a bad blogger. A full week without a post? Shame on me. And to be honest, I don't even have a good excuse. With nothing to say, and the heat really knocking out any want to paint my nails, I've just been neglecting my blog and DA page. So let me just say I'm sorry for the lack of writing this week. Sorry!

 The past few weeks I've been on a red kick. I don't even know why, either. Something about red, with lots of red glitter, has really been tickling my fancy. And with the 4th of July right around the corner, I really, REALLY wanted to pull out my red, white and blue polishes. So I did!





I didn't realize until after I'd finished this design that I'd done it wrong on my "photo hand". XD Oops. Looking at it the way I usually photograph my hand the flag is backwards. Totally unintentional. So I decided to flip the photo,so that you're looking at my hand upside down. I think it looks fine, right? I think so. ^_^


I just recently picked up a lot of Kleancolor matte glitter polishes from eBay and have been itching to use them. I've finally got my hands on a matte white glitter polish! You cannot imagine my excitement when they finally arrived on my doorstep. A full blogpost is coming about this little-known collection, but let me tell you, I have no idea why more people don't own these.

Well, that's all for today. I hope you have a wonderful day and that you don't melt in the heat. :) It's time for me to run out the door and meet up with the family. Enjoy! 
~Samantha Rae

-----

Red: Glenn by Julep
Blue: Freeze! by Sally Hansens Insta-Dri
White Glitter: I Do, Romeo by Kleancolor
White Konad Special Polish

Stripes: W107 (Winstonia 2013 First Generation)


*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment