Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bloglovin' + Bundle Monster Holiday Plate Set...

I heard somewhere that Google Friend Connect is kicking the bucket along with Google Reader. Just to be safe, I thought I'd jump on the Bloglovin' bandwagon.  Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Also, I got a surprise in the mail yesterday. Well, not entirely a surprise because I did buy them... but I didn't know they'd shipped yet! I got my Bundle Monster Holiday Plate Set!!! YAY! I've already started using them, and boy are they fantastic. The quality is much better than last years horrible set. Maybe it was just the one that I received, but almost half of them didn't work all that well. But these plates are great! I can't wait to show you what I've been working on. But until then, you'll just have to wait!

I hope you're having a good week!
~Samantha Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment