Thursday, September 26, 2013

Summer Water Marble...

I bet you thought I wouldn't post today. XD Well, I finally got off my lazy butt and posted on a Thursday! Yay!!!!




Today I have a water marble for you. I hadn't done one in a long time (last Halloween I think?) and I was hankering to do another one. So I did! I love water marbling but it's such a pain in the butt to do sometimes because it is so temperamental. If just one thing is off (ex: thick polish, not right water temp, a draft...) it can turn into a nightmare. Luckily for me, this time was a sinch! I really lucked out.


As far as how I did the design, I started with a white base coat (White on The Spot by Milani) then marbled with Tart Deco by Essie, Fuchsia Power by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, and Spontaneous by China Glaze. I was going for a summer color combo so I opted for bright a bright pink, purple, and an orange. I think it's really pretty and girly,


One thing I think its amazing about water marbling is that you can do the same thing everytime yet get different results. Look at how different each nail design looks! Plus, you can see which nails I "dunked" together. XD Water marbling is just so fun, I need to do it more often.

I really hope you enjoy!

~Samantha Rae

-----

Tart Deco by Essie
Fuchsia Power by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Spontaneous by China Glaze
White On The Spot by Milani

*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment