Thursday, October 10, 2013

Neon Monsters!!!

Another Halloween-related post for you guys today. ;)





 I did these nails for my cousins 1st birthday earlier on in September. Aren't they adorable? His party theme was Monsters so I couldn't resist doing some monster nails.


Not much creativity goes to myself. This design relies heavily upon the stamping plate CH32 from the 2012 Summer Set from Cheeky. I used Konad Special Polish in Black. Nothing really special but it was a really cute result.

A real quick post this evening for you guys. ^_^ I hope you all like it as much as I do.

~Samantha Rae

-----

White Base: White On The Spot by Milani
Surf'n For Boys by China Glaze
Splish Splash by China Glaze
Love's A Beach! by China Glaze
I'm With The Lifeguard by China Glaze
Sun-Kissed by China Glaze
Black Special Konad Polish

Monster Stamp: CH32 (Cheeky 2012 Summer Plate Set)



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment