Monday, October 28, 2013

V is For...

Surprise everyone! I have another entry for you today. I wanted to finish up my ABC Challenge letter for the month, so I have the letter 'V' for you today.





What with it being a few days until Halloween, and the letter being 'V', I felt I HAD to do vampire themed nails. I started with a dark gray base (Concrete Catwalk by China Glaze) on most of my nails, and a vampy red (Velvet Bow by China Glaze) on my accent nails. After the gray dried, I took that same vampy red color and a dotting tool and dotted on some blood drops, them connected them with a detaill brush. Once all the red was dried I went over it with a glitter red (Ring In The Red by China Glaze) to give it a little dimension and sparkle. I then took some white acrylic paint and painted on the fangs.
 

I really hope you enjoyed this as much as I do! And with my last letter for the month done, I can do whatever I want for Halloween! Keep your eyes peeled on Thursday. ;)
 ~Samantha Rae

Interested in the other designs in this collection?
A-I / J / K / L / M / N / O / P  / Q / R / S / T / U / V / W / X / Y / Z
-----

Concrete Catwalk by China Glaze
Velvet Bow by China Glaze
Ring In The Red by China Glaze
White Acrylic Paint

Dotting Tool
Small Detail Brush


*Polishes and plates purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. 
I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment