Thursday, November 21, 2013

Autumnal Arrow Tribal

Sneaking away from the family to make a really quick update. XD I feel like a spy or something.



These nails are from way back in early October, but I thought they'd be more appropriate closer to Thanksgiving. The autumnal colors really make this design multidimensional. And I love that about this look.


I sponged a random pattern of  The "It" Color by OPI, Desert Sun by China Glaze and Life Preserver by China Glaze onto my nail, then stamped the tribal/arrow image from BM-410 (Bundle Monster 2013 Fan Collection) with Slick Slate by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I think it's really beautiful and conveys the season really well.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is only a week away! Wow. How time flies, huh? And I hope you really like this design.

~Samantha Rae

-----

The "It" Color by OPI
Desert Sun by China Glaze
Life Preserver by China Glaze
Slick Slate by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Stamping: BM-410 (Bundle Monster 2013 Fan Collection)



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment