Friday, November 15, 2013

W is For...

I'm sure you're sick of hearing it. I'm sorry this post is a week late. Work and such got in the way... but excuses don't buy you squat, lol. Let's just get onto the design, right?



I'm sure you've all heard about the internet sensation that is "What Does The Fox Say" by Ylvis. If you haven't, this may not make any sense... So let me direct you to the video {HERE}. It is amazing and will stick in your head for days and leave you a little confused, yet delighted. I love it.., because I'm a little crazy like that, lol.


I used mostly acrylic paints to create this adorable design. For inspiration, I watched Janelle's (Elleandish on YouTube) video on how to paint this little fox on your nail. You can check out the video here if you're interested. She's a fantastic artist and has a ton of great designs on her channel. I highly suggest checking her out, especially if you like nail/konad stamping.

This design cracks me up because I love the song so much. Plus, thus little fox is just so cute you can't help but love him. Even is you don't know what he says.

Looking forward to getting the Christmas season started on here! I already have some nail designs planned. And can I just say that I can't wait for Black Friday to be over! Working retail during the holiday season is... interesting, I hear. And when I say "interesting" I mean horrifying and overwhelming. Send me happy thoughts, will you?

 ~Samantha Rae

Interested in the other designs in this collection?
A-I / J / K / L / M / N / O / P  / Q / R / S / T / U / V / W / X / Y / Z
-----

Royal Blush by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
White, Orange and Brown Acrylic Paint

Dotting Tool
Small Detail Brush


*Polishes and plates purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. 
I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment