Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

 I hope you all remembered to wear green today! ;)



I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with my nails. It seems to me that on many of the new plate sets they have a TON of St. Patty's images to choose from. Especially the Cheeky 2013 Jumbo Holiday plate. I also have to admit that I love green polishes, so I had a ton of those to choose from as well.

 
 I really love how this turned out. I used so many polishes, yet somehow they go together flawlessly. I love those dots. And I went with a 'good luck' theme with my stamping.


Looking forward to showing these off at work today. I definitely won't get pinched with these nails!

~Samantha Rae

-----

Pinky:
Blonde Bombshell by China Glaze

Ring:
Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze
Passion by China Glaze
Good Luck Clover Stamp: Cheeky Jumbo Plate 6 "Happy Holidays"

Middle:
Gaga For Green by China Glaze
Mermaid Tale by Orly
Large Hex Gold Glitter (When Monkey's Fly! by OPI)

Index:
Grass is Lime Greener by China Glaze
In Record Lime by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Passion by China Glaze
Dots Stamp: BM-018 (2010 Set Revised)

Thumb:
Starboard by China Glaze
Passion by China Glaze
Good Luck Stamp: Cheeky Jumbo Plate 6 "Happy Holidays"
Clovers: BM03 (2010 Original Set)



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment