Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Water Marble...

Hello, nail painters! How have you all been? How was your Easter weekend? Mine was pretty good. Got to spend some time with the family, both at work and at home, and ate wayyy too much candy. Bu that's what we do on holidays where we literally search the ground for hidden plastic eggs with sugary candy inside. And I have to admit that I love it so much!

Today, I'm gonna share the design I wore on Easter, to my families get-together. ;)





As with my last design, I decided to stray away from my standard pastel pallet. I went for bright, vibrant colors. Then I decided to do something I haven't done in a long time: water marble!


To keep it Easter-ish, I made each design different. Sort of like different designs on Easter eggs. And, oh my gosh, were these fantastic! I forgot how much I love water marbling. Yeah, it is a lot of work in clean up, but the pay off in the end is way worth it.  I absolutely love the design on the index finger. And the color combos on my thumb and middle fingers are pretty fun.


I hope you like this design. ^_^ I think they are wonderful. Which nail design and color combo is your favorite? Thanks for stopping by!

~Samantha Rae

-----

Pinky:
Fuchsia Power by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Blue Me Away! by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Peachy Keen by China Glaze
Pirouette My Whistle by OPI

Ring:
Mellow Yellow by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Gaga For Green by China Glaze
Peachy Keen by China Glaze
Pirouette My Whistle by OPI

Middle:
Gaga For Green by China Glaze
Mellow Yellow by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Blue Me Away! by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Pirouette My Whistle by OPI

Index:
Mellow Yellow by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Lacey Lilac by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Gaga For Green by China Glaze
Pirouette My Whistle by OPI

Thumb:
Peachy Keen by China Glaze
Fuchsia Power by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Pirouette My Whistle by OPI



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment