Saturday, April 5, 2014

Parchment & Lace Flowers!

Hello, all! Hope your weekend is treating you well. Mine is pretty good! We're having perfect weather her in So Cal. It is 66 degrees and beautiful out. This is why I love spring. ;)

Okay, I'm done bragging about where I live. I'm sure you're all sick of it. Today I have a design to share with you that's from my archive folder! It's getting a little full, so I thought I'd share one with you today. Sounds good? I hope so.





Now, this one isn't that old. It's from early March. I was inspired by the colors in this wonderful indie polish, Parchment & Lace by Spellbound Nails. I love the subtle green, red, pink and white glitters in the yellow base. And being on a floral kick, I decided to so some flowers!


The flowers were stamped, using a floral image from my Cheeky Jumbo Plate 7 "Home Sweet Home". I them filled them in on  the stamper, picked up the single flowers with some tweezers, then placed them on the nails individually. I then filled in the empty spaces with my Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in white. I had a little bit of a mishap with one of the flowers on my ring finger. I don't remember what happened, exactly. I think I bumped my finger after I applied topcoat and didn't want to redo it.


I hope you like the design. ^_^ Thanks for stopping by!

~Samantha Rae

-----

Parchment & Lace by Spellbound Nails
In a Splash by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Something Sweet by China Glaze
Cherry Red by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
White Konad Special Polish
White Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen

Flowers: Cheeky Jumbo Plate 7 "Home Sweet Home"



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment