Saturday, June 21, 2014

Nautical redux!

Happy first day of Summer everyone! Today is the longest day of the year here in the northern hemisphere and I thought I'd celebrate it with another post! You're welcome. ;)



Now I dunno about you, but when I think of summer, I usually think of summer vacation. That and the unbearable heat that goes with the season, but I digress. And when I think of summer vacation, I usually think of the Fourth of July. Red, white and blue: one of my favorites. This is one from the archives, done back in May, but I feel like it's the perfect time to share.


If you've been following me for a while,  you may have noticed that this looks a little familiar. And yes, the design isn't all that original. I originally did a version of this design back in April 2013 (you can find it on my DeviantArt account). But it's one of my favorite designs and I wanted to do it again, but with some new stamps and polishes!  I think it turned out perfect, even if I did mess up the stripes... again.

I hope  you like the design. ;) Please let me know what you think. Do you like the old version better?

~Samantha Rae

-----
Red: Red Pearl by China Glaze
Blue: Freeze! by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Gold: Passion by China Glaze
White Konad Special Polish

Dots: CH6 (2012 Cheeky Set)
Anchors: CH36 (2012 Cheeky Summer Collection)
Stripes: CH10
(2012 Cheeky Set)
 Anchors and Stripes: BM-407 (Bundle Monster 2013 CTY Set)


*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

1 comment:

  1. I love your nails! I especially love the gold anchors over the blue polish! Very nice!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete