Friday, August 15, 2014

Sunset Spiderwebs...

I know it's only mid-August... but I'm eager for the Halloween season. Maybe it's that kids are already back to school or that I just really want it not to be hot anymore. But I've been breaking into my Halloween plates recently. I've been holding myself back, only using images that suggest Halloween and doesn't scream the spooky season. So I opted for spiders and webs.

Yes, I did do the same look twice in a row. I couldn't help it. I love this SO much! And it appeared that many other people did too. I got stopped at work multiple times a day, which was really nice. And while at the service desk at work I helped Lisa Ann Walter (from the 1998 Parent Trap) and she pointed out my nails and said she liked them. XD As a Disney fan I geeked out a little... but only on the inside.

Just out of curiosity, which one do you like better? I think I'm gravitating towards the bottom one. I love the bright yellow at the tips, but I like how dark the top one starts at the cuticle. I just can't decide!

~Samantha Rae

-----

Top Look:
Tart Deco by Essie
Sugar High by China Glaze
Spontaneous by China Glaze
Grape Pop by China Glaze
Northern Lights by INM
Black Konad Special Polish
BM-013 (Bundle Monster 2010 Revised Set)


Bottom Look:
The "It" Color by OPI
Tart Deco by Essie
Sugar High by China Glaze
Spontaneous by China Glaze
Grape Pop by China Glaze
Fairy Dust by China Glaze
Black Konad Special Polish
Web: BM-013 (Bundle Monster 2010 Revised Set)
Spider: Mash-38 (Mash Nail Art Plate Set)

 

*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment