Sunday, September 28, 2014

Autumn Scarecrow...

Can I just say how happy I am that the seasons have finally changed? Oh my gosh, you have no idea. And it's autumn! One of my favorite seasons. I find it a very nostalgic season for me, mostly because I loved it so much as a child. And we have so much to look forward to in the up-coming months.

Also, here is the start of my favorite nail art season! What with the holidays coming up we're about to see a ton of fabulous nail art trickle in on beauty blogs. I can't wait! And here is the start of my contribution!





With plaid, patches and a drawn on face, here is a cute little Scarecrow waiting to welcome you to the pumpkin patch this autumn. He's protected the farmers bounty all summer long and he's SO happy to see you. And wondering which lucky pumpkin will go home with you. ;)


I absolutely love this look. And it was surprisingly easy too! This took me only about an hour and 45 minutes, which is an all-time record for me.

I hope you like him. Enjoy! And Happy Autumn!!!

~Samantha Rae

-----

Pinky:
Life Preserver by China Glaze
Street Chic by China Glaze
Black Acrylic Paint

Ring & Thumb:
My Boyfriend Scales Walls by OPI
Peachy Keen by China Glaze
Life Preserver by China Glaze

Middle:
Don't Pretzle My Buttons by OPI
Desert Sun by China Glaze
Brown, Black and Yellow Acrylic Paint

Index:
Street Chic by China Glaze
Life Preserver by China Glaze
Desert Sun by China Glaze
Black Acrylic Paint
 

*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

1 comment: