Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Happy Pumpkin and Ghost...

Happy 15 days until Halloween! XD Hope you're October has been filled with pumpkin patches and nightly walks to enjoy the fantastic decorations. I've been trying to cram as much Halloween festivities into my time off of work. Tonight, for instance, I'm going to a new jack-o-lantern exhibit called The Rise! It's gonna be so much fun!!!

To celebrate all the awesome decorations, I decided to paint my nails inspired by one of my favorite decorations that I have!


He's an old-fashioned blowmold! These are my favorite kinds of decorations, even though they are a pain in the butt to store the rest of the year. We've had this guy for as long as I can remember. So at least since the early 90's. He's a big guy, about 3 feet tall or so. And he lights up!




But enough about my super-awesome (and old) decorations. Onto the design! I really enjoyed painting this one. It was really fun, used a few techniques, and was done surprisingly fast.



Everyone at work loved these. A 3-year-old boy even pointed them out, saying that he liked them. I love them too. They're fun and playful. Plus, really whimsical.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak. Enjoy!

~Samantha Rae

-----
In My Back Pocket by OPI
White On The Spot by Millani
White Konad Special Polish
Black and White Acrylic Paint

Polka Dots: CH6


*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment